Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ugh, I'm going insane, I swear I am.


Okay, I was on facebook yesterday (as usual) and I decided to message Patrick Stump. A girl on there posted on his wall asking him if he was the real Patrick. So, since I already knew that he doesn't really answer wall posts, I asked him through a message. And then I rambled on about how I wanted to know for sure and to just tell the truth. Plus, I asked him how people got his phone number.


I went to go to the bathroom, and when I came back, there was a message. And of course, I was extremely excited. He said something along the lines of "Yes, I am. And I have no clue how people got my number, so that's why I changed it." Well, something like that anyway. I could post the conversation, but that would take too much effort.


I didn't want him to go yet since I finally got him to answer, so I sent a message as quickly as I could. I didn't really know what to ask him, so of all the things I could've asked, I asked him, "How does your mom make those pumpkin squares?"


Out of all the million questions I could've asked him, I asked him about the pumpkin squares. *bangs head against the wall* What was I thinking? I have no clue. But it was something I was wondering.


Anyway.... he answered back saying that it was kinda hard to explain and he kinda compaired it to a very moist brownie. Well, we kinda messaged back a few more times before he made that comparison, but I'm trying to make this short.


Then he asked me (and this is where I began to go insane) if I had a twitter. He wanted to get one because Pete, Joe, and Andy all had one and they use it to update with fans. Well, I didn't but I told him that I would get one so I could help him.


Okay, so I get one. The first thing that happened was they wouldn't put falloutboyrox728 like I usually do. So I'm like "Okay... I guess I can put patrickstumpswife728 like my YouTube account." Tried to do that, but both of them were too long! So, I stuck with patrickstump728.


Then, when I tried to upload my picture from facebook onto there, it wouldn't let me because the picture was 'too big'. So, I had to put a picture of Patrick on there.


So, I was already fed up with it, but when I tried to find friends, the damned thing would only let me get people through my Yahoo account.


But I guess it's worth going through all this. Now I can tell Patrick to not bother because it's confusing and pointless. Facebook is sooo much better.


Well, I guess I'm done ranting now. I have to go to bed sometime because I have to get up at 9:00 (UGHHH, and on my Sunday too!) and cook FOUR different types of cookies with *shudders* grandma.


I'll be back.... I kind of like ranting.
Oh, and I know you like the sexy picture up at the top because everyone needs a dose of Stumpy. ^___^

No comments:

Post a Comment