Monday, December 29, 2008

~~~~~ The HOT list ~~~~~

Well, I had to do this sometime. Especially since I have nothing to rant about. Which is a good thing.

I am puting up a list of my favorite hotties from my favorite bands. It's a short list, but oh boy, are they hot! I'll go backwards.

7. Joe Trohman- Guitarist of Fall Out Boy.

He can be a hottie hot hottie, that's for sure. But he'd be higher on my list if he'd shaved and cut his hair more often. I like the Jew fro, but sometimes it gets so big that it's scary. But he's still awesome none the less, so I thought he deserved a spot on the list.


6. Billie Joe Armstrong- Lead guitarist and singer of Green Day.

I never really noticed his hotness until recently, but when I did.... wow. He is one hot guy. He's a little old, but he makes old look good. Plus, I love Green Day. So, there yah go.



5. Jon Walker- Bassist of Panic At The Disco.

Wow, he is super hot. I don't know much about him, but as far as I know, he's a decent bassist. And well, he's really really hot. I cut points off, though because he doesn't shave enough. Not a big fan of the hobo look.



4. Ryan Ross- Guitarist and back-up vocals of Panic At The Disco

This shy hottie not only makes your heart melt at first glance, he also melts your heart at the sound of his voice. On the album Pretty. Odd. , he sang in a few songs and I personally enjoyed them. He has a voice that kinda reminds me of the Beatles. But anyway, I've heard that some people don't like the guyliner look he used to have, but I disagree. He looked smexy. GET YOUR EYELINER BACK ON, RYAN! Oh, and GET YOUR EMO HAIRCUT BACK!!! :D


3. Brendon Urie- Lead guitarist and singer of Panic At The Disco
He is the other part of Rydon. His loud, outgoing personality balances Ryan's mild and shy one. Plus, he is also extremely hot. Which is why he's on this list. And don't you love it when he wears glasses? In this picture he isn't, but still.


2. Pete Wentz- Bassist, back-up vocals, and main lyrisist of Fall Out Boy.
This boy is H-O-T HOT! Not only does he run Decaydance, but he has his own clothing store, Clandenstine Industries. Now a devoted husband to Ashlee Simpson and father of a baby boy named Bronx Mowgli Wentz, he totally deserves number two on my hot list.


Who else could possibly be on this already hot list? Well, you better wear some mits because this guy is hotter than all of these guys combined!
1. Patrick Stump- Lead singer, guitarist, and main composer of Fall Out Boy
He is so hot, actually, he should be on the sexy list, but there's not too many guys I know that are sexy. With sexy sideburns and kissable lips, he totally deserves the number one spot on this list. Composer of several bands such as Gym Class Heroes and Cobra Starship, he is a very busy man but still makes time to make his own music. And not only can he sing his own songs, but he can sing R&B too because of his soulful voice. Though he is shy, he is a great performer on stage that gives it his all. Patrick is cute, adorable, hot, sexy, and beautiful all at once!



Well, that's the end of my HOT list. I hoped you enjoyed it. If you thought someone should've been added to the list, comment and tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment