Sunday, December 14, 2008

I guess I'm not that insane today...



Finals.





Oh, crap. I have a feeling that I won't do well in the biology section. Actually, I know I won't because biology doesn't like me. But, at least I know I'll do well in orchestra. Yes, there is a final for orchestra. How insane is that? Yes, more insane than me.

<<<< Hehehe, Patrick. Look how cute he looks with his backpack. ^___^



But anyway.... I guess I don't really want to talk about finals. They make me nervous. So, let's talk about....





Do I really have anything to rant about today?





I don't know.... I suppose I could talk about Patrick, though I'm not ranting about him. He is a wonderful person to talk about. And very wonderful person to talk to. He's such a sweetie. I just wish I knew his phone number... anyone have it?





Oh, wait, damn. He changed it so I doubt anyone would know. I just want to ask him so many things. What he does for fun, what does he like to eat (besides pumpkin squares and sushi), where does he go to think.... I want to ask him everything under the sun. Hmm... I also wonder if he's good in bed.... hehehehe, probably is an animal in bed. Because he's a sexy BEAST! (Am I using dots too often? I like using them, so if I am using them too much, get over it.)





Oh! I know what I could rant about. I just thought of something.





Why do people hate Fall Out Boy so much? What's wrong with their music? Honestly, the people that say "Fall Out Boy is gay" obviously question their own sexuality. Yes, Pete is bisexual, but he has a wife and a kid, so does it really matter? But as for the rest of the band, they're all straight. So, why can't people get that into their head? I don't understand why they can't respect them. They have worked so hard to get to where they're at and they are just as deserving of the fame as any other band. Yeah, girls listen to FOB mostly, but since when was a bunch of girls grabbing and screaming at them a bad thing? Yeah, Slipknot has mostly male fans, so I guess a bunch of guys are grabbing at them, haha. (No offense to Slipknot because I think they're an okay band).





Here is the most annoying thing anyone can say (besides FOB is gay, of course): "I like their old stuff better. They've changed. So, they suck now."





Uhhhh.... yeah, they changed, so what? If they were true FOB fans, they would've stuck with them like me and millions of other fans have. I personally think Folie A Deux is their best album (with From Under The Cork Tree in close second) yet. The songs are so catchy and I love the hip hop influence in some of the songs. Yeah, Evening Out With Your Girlfriend was good, but it wasn't my favorite. I love anything they make (including all the covers Patrick has done!) and I will always be a true FOB fan.





Look, Patrick has so many talents, it blows me away. He is a fantastic (and I mean FAN-FRICKIN-TASTIC) singer, he plays the guitar, drums, bass, piano, trombone, and trumpet, he is a wonderful composer, he's been on numerous hip hop records.... I could go on and on about this man. Even if I didn't think he was hot, I would still adore him. He's practically my hero. I mean, he came from a town outside of Chicago (being a cute little nerd), to a nationally known band. Simply amazing. And can you believe he's only had like two girlfriends?! If I were those girls in his high school, I'd be jumping at the chance to get with him! Trust me, I've seen some of his high school pictures and he was A-DOOR-AHH-BLE.





Not only is he talented, but he's so humble! He doesn't go on about how hot he is (even though he is), and how talented he is (even though he is). He sometimes talks down on himself saying that he's fat, short, and balding. One, he's not fat, he's cuddle size. Two, he's fun sized. And three, pretty much every guy goes bald sometime, he just went a little early. And he's so funny too. I laugh at everything he says. He has humor similar to mine, which is funny. We do have somethings in common. We also are pro-Obama. And we like pumpkin squares. ^__^





Here's all of that writing in one sentence: Patrick Stump is the best thing to ever happen to this world and he's the best thing to ever happen to my life.





Well, I guess that's it. I'll be back tomorrow probably.





Peace, love, and Patrick.





Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment