Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A bunch of bad things... but there was ONE good thing... a VERY good thing.

I had a concert today. And it was the most attended concert of the year (for West, anyway). And it was utter shit balls.

Okay, so it wasn't terrible by any means. Everyone else was good. The jazz band did well, and the Singers did awesome. But there were some... well, not so good parts.

First off, most of the choirs didn't do so great. I mean, some of them are pretty tone deaf. But that one group in particular did awesome.

The other band.... ugh! It was soooo long and soooo boring. The whole freaking song was 12 minutes and it took them like five minutes to warm up. Who needs a five freaking minute warm up? Yeah... our orchestra group did that BEFORE the concert. Because we're smart like that. It would have been one thing if the song was actually good, but it wasn't exciting at all. It would have been a good lullaby... but I could see the whole audience just drooping in their seats. Well done band, well done. Thanks for warming them up for us.

And now for our part. We played two songs at once, then we did another song with the band, the choirs, and the other orchestra. On our first song, today in class, at the last minute, our teacher decided to take out TEN measures so we could "play it safe". Well, that didn't work out very well. I ended up missing part of the song because in my opinion, taking out those ten measures made the song sound like crap. So, second song. My shoulder rest decides to break during the middle of it (again) and I had to keep it in between me and the violin so it wouldn't fall. So, already I was pretty pissed about the whole thing. And then my friend ended up sitting somewhere else so I had to sit next to a stranger and someone I don't even like that much!

And the final song. Hallelujah Chorus. The one where every single person plays or sings. I got on that stage and I was so confused. Everyone was running around and I didn't know where to go. And this guy that I don't even KNOW started yelling at me to move the chairs. I swear, I would have moved the chairs.... right up his ass! But all I did was yell at him to not yell at me and then turned around. So, during the song, I couldn't even hear myself play because of all the stupid band people blasting in my ear and I was so cramped up anyway that I could barely move my bow.... ugh, I was just pissed off at the whole thing. I was just glad to get it over with.

Okay, there was ONE good thing about the concert. You see, there is this guy (and yes, you can say, "Oh lord, not another boy"). And I've seen him around school a lot. He's in one of the choirs and it doesn't look like he has tons of friends (not saying that he has none though). I saw him in the concert today. And when he got up on stage, I couldn't keep my eyes off of him. He's just so... I don't know, beautiful, I guess. I don't know how to explain it. I usually don't fall for looks or anything that easily. It's usually personality then looks. That's how my 'crushes' develop, anyway. But I don't know how to explain it. He's just very... very... beautiful. He has this perfect glowing skin and chocolate brown hair and beautiful crystal blue eyes. Not to mention his nice full rosy lips.

He sounds perfect, right? Well, there is just one little perfection. It doesn't phase me at all, but it may be kind of shocking. He kinda... walks a little different. Like one side of him is partially paralyzed or something. He kinda walks with a limp. He gets around well and everything. I've been watching. It's just so weird that someone so perfect could have that kind of imperfection. Like God made him look the most perfect he could be and then gave him that condition just so he could see if anyone would mess with him. I'm just so... facinated with him. I've had crushes, but I've never felt... facinated in them. Like Patrick Stump, I admire him. But I don't see him as this science experiment (bad example, but you get the point) like I do with this guy. It's a shame that I don't even know his name.

I would love to talk to him. I don't think I've really heard his voice. All I know is that it has to be fairly deep to be singing the way he did in the concert. You know, I'm surprised that something like that doesn't turn me off of him. I didn't think I'd ever really want to be with someone who had a condition. I guess there's something special about him.

Well, it's late and I really need to go to bed. More finals, woo! *said sarcastically*

But I'm sure you'll hear more about this guy. I'll let you know when I see him again. I hope it's tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment