Friday, December 26, 2008

I went through three emotions in one blog entry.

I just knew it.

I should've known something would go wrong. But I was hopeful.

FOD is no more.

Why, you ask? Because he's a jackass. I don't want to go into too much detail, but basically this is what happened:

He acted like a bitch towards me because of my wife (there's a story to that, haha) writing on his wall (which made me laugh pretty hard). There was some virtual stabbing going on. Haha, I wish it was real.

So, my wife commented on one of his notes telling him that he spelled something wrong (which, he did and I would've pointed it out anyway) and called him an idiot and a loser. XD (Go wifey!)

The he called her an ugly bitch (*gasp*) and I was like, "Well, you did spell it wrong and it does make you a LOSER".

So, shortly after that, he wrote on my wall, "Deleting you..... fat ass."

Wow. How original. Pfft, like I haven't heard that before. Honestly, I'm glad he's gone because he's caused nothing but grief lately. I deleted him from Yahoo Messenger and MSN, so he's gone forever. I'm still friends with his friend, though. He's a nice guy and he was surprised that FOD said those things to me and wifey.

Haha, and this all happened shortly before Christmas. Talk about a "Merry Christmas, I could care less" moment. (Here's the song if you don't recognize it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxoRerJwnbs)

But, I really don't want to talk about it anymore, so I'm gonna move on.

I got a ton of stuff for Christmas, but my most valued possessions out of the whole pile is my MP3 player, my Fall Out Boy hoodie, my Fall Out Boy backpack, and my Fall Out Boy calendar. Ohhhhh.... my Fall Out Boy stuff is wonderful. I'm in love with it all. In fact, I wore my hoodie today and it came in handy. I'm not usually a big fan of hoodies, but I love this one. And I can't wait until I can carry my backpack (though, the thought of school makes me cringe).

I don't want to go to school. I hate it sometimes. The day just drags by and it takes all my energy just to sit in one of those classes. I just feel emotionally and physically tired at school. Like it sucks the life out of me. I don't know...... I've just been tired a lot lately. Like I don't get enough rest. Well, I do wake up sometimes. I'm always either thirsty, or I woke up from a dream that was somehow scary to me.

Kinda reminds me of the book New Moon (from the Twilight series). Like Bella, I'm always exhausted and it's probably because I have nothing to look forward to. I don't have a boyfriend, none of my classes are even exciting, and I don't exactly have cool friends to hang out with. Because for some odd reason, a lot of people don't like me. I honestly don't know what I'm doing wrong. I probably offend them with my hair and my largeness. Because it totally makes sense to hate someone because of their hair and body shape *said in heavily layered sarcasm*.

You see, I hate a lot of people. But I always have a good reason for it. I don't go around hating people because I don't like their hair, or I think their clothes are weird. It's just not the right thing to do. Let's say there's someone who has no friends, dresses kinda funky, and.... uh, has weird glasses (*shrugs*). I'm not gonna hate them because others are against this person for no good reason. If that person is nice to me, I'm not gonna them no matter how weird they are. Same thing with "pretty people". If a guy is attractive or I think a girl is pretty, I'm not gonna automatically like them (well, the guy I'll be interested in). If I find out that they're mean to people (or they're mean to me), then I won't like them. And I'll probably think they're ugly because in my eyes, if someone has a bad personality, the ugliness of the inside shines through. Remember, beauty is only skin deep.

I don't know what caused that rant. I just keep typing, my fingers flying away at the keys. There are two things I should be doing right now. Actually, three. I should either sleep, write my story, or read some more on New Moon. I really really really need to get on that story because I haven't written a chapter in God knows how long. It's called My Heart Is On My Sleeve (Pah, as if people even read this blog. It's being used more like a diary). It's fan fiction story about Pete Wentz and Patrick Stump (from Fall Out Boy, duh) and it's kinda like slash. Okay, it is slash. Basically, Pete and Patrick are in a relationship and there is some gay sex involved. Or a lot. But don't worry, there is some heterosexual sex too (not telling you who though). Here's the link if you want to read it. I don't think it's that bad of a read, but depends on what your preference is. http://ficwad.com/story/110185

Well, I just read a comment that I got on my most recent chapter:

ooooo! i started reading your story about 2 hours ago, and i have not left my computer since!your a great writer, i love where this is going. id have to say the sex scenes are awesome :P i know, im creepy :P but anyways... *laughs* i cant wait to hear more =]

And I must say, I am extremely flattered. That is one of the best reviews I've gotten. Though, I've never gotten a bad one. It makes me happy that someone is so interested in my story that they can't even leave their computer. For a while there, I thought I was doing something wrong. Hmmm... my sex scenes are awesome, aren't they? (Just so you know, I'm talking to myself.... again) I put a lot of effort into them and they've definitly improved since my very first one (which happened in the first chapter. But I had to get the ball rolling somehow!).

I should probably go to bed before anything (or anyone) ruffles my feathers, but I must write my prize winning story now. I don't want to disappoint. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment