Friday, April 10, 2009

Panic At The Disco doesn't eat nails for breakfast and tacks for snacks. But Patrick Stump does.

Can you believe that I'm back on this thing again? Absolutely amazing! Right now, I have that pealing face mask on and this time I didn't forget to not put it on my eyebrows. Yay for me.

So, I was reading Alex Evans' blog again and his most recent one is about him hitting over one million different viewers. And about how happy he is that people actually care about what he had to say. Well, Alex, that is a lot of people, but I can give you three reasons why you have so many viewers. One, you're famous. Two, you're famous. And three, you're fucking famous! Now, I'm not saying this out of hatred towards him or anything, I just think it's funny that he's surprised about it. Did I mention that he was absolutely gorgeous?


Has anyone heard about a new Fall Out Boy music video coming out? I heard from someone that they shot a video in England for She's My Winona. I really hope it's true because I absolutely loooove that song. It's one of my favorites. Though, it's really hard to pick a favorite off Folie A Deux because all of the songs are so amazing. But anyway, if there is a video, I cannot wait until it comes out. I hope there's even more Patrick in this one. :)

Oh, God, I just thought of something. The other day on Oprah, there was this show about parents having the sex talk with their kids. My mom and I already had this talk, so I thought we'd be okay watching it. Well... not quite. Of course, they just had to say that parents should have a more detailed talk with their parents about sex. And, they said that you should bring up VIBRATORS. Fucking vibrators! Like I want my mom to hand me a vibrator and say, "Okay, go into your room for a half an hour and have fun." I reeeeally hope she doesn't. I would fucking die. I NEVER talk about sex with my mom. I just get my information from the internet and my older friends on Facebook. Like, my wife, Trinity, is very helpful in that area. She's a nurse and she's also experienced in that area. So, why would I need mom? Ugh, and then she had to ask if I had any questions. I just kept my head down and said no. Thank God, she dropped the subject. I guess my mom would be an expert on sex considering how many guys she's fucked. Her list is probably a mile long. It's disgusting.

I was home sick today. Still throwing up and all that. But hey, at least that got me a whopping five day weekend. Best thing is, I got to talk to Trinity a lot these past two days. We talk everyday. Even though she lives in Canada, she's like my best friend. Or pretty much like the older sister I never had. Did I mention she's twenty? I know, it's weird for a fourteen year old to talk to a twenty year old, but we get along really well. Besides, I have older friends than her anyway. I'm very mature for my age, which is why I don't have many friends in my age group. And I have no problem with that. Older friends means better advice.

Well, I better peel this shit off my face now. I can barely move my mouth. Peace, Love, and Patrick.

No comments:

Post a Comment